What does it truly mean to be happy? In this episode of The Unconditionally Worthy Podcast, I welcome Kristina Mand-Lakhiani, Co-Founder of Mindvalley, an online platform that supports personal, professional, and spiritual growth and transformation. I’ve taken courses, or “quests”, on Mindvalley and have found them to be incredibly helpful, so there’s no doubt you’re in for a real treat with this conversation.
IN THIS EPISODE, WE TALK ABOUT…
● Kristina’s self-worth journey: Growing up a perfectionist, “having it all”, and sacrificing her picture perfect life to pursue happiness.
● How to show up for yourself in moments of fear and worry.
● What it looks like to commit to practices that provide you sustained happiness in your life.
● The interconnections between happiness, self-love, and unconditional self-worth.
● The important difference between self-love and self-care.
Stream & Download The Unconditionally Worthy Podcast NOW for FREE on Apple Podcast, Google, Stitcher, Pandora, and Spotify!
To connect further with Kristina Mand-Lakhiani:
Visit her website: kristinamand.com
Follow her on Instagram: www.instagram.com/kristinamand
Connect with her on Facebook: www.facebook.com/kristinamand
Connect with her on LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/kristina-mand-lakhiani-73168414
To connect further with me:
Visit my website: www.dradiagooden.com
Connect with me on Facebook: www.facebook.com/dradiagooden
Follow me on Instagram: www.instagram.com/dradiagooden
Connect with me on Linkedin: www.linkedin.com/in/adia-gooden-4b26751b